Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Miley's lips locked over on-off relationship with Hemsworth

Miley's lips locked over on-off relationship with HemsworthThe teenage pop princess and the Phillip Island hottie were seen getting up close and personal in LA at the weekend. On Saturday night, Cyrus made special mention of Hemsworth, 21, in a speech at the Kids' Choice Awards. Asked if the pair were back together, Cyrus turned coy. "Shhh! I'll never tell. My lips are sealed," she smiled.


And yesterday Cyrus - who has returned to Twitter after dumping the social-networking site last year - was shouting from the rooftops about Hemsworth's new film role. "I can say the best news ever now! Dang word travels fast! Liam booked the role of Gale in Hunger Games! I gotta go read all the books now!" Hemsworth has been cast alongside Josh Hutcherson and Jennifer Lawrence in the film, based on Suzanne Collins' fantasy trilogy.

Cyrus will tour Australia in June and last week hinted she and Hemsworth were together. "I'm definitely not coming to Australia single," she said. The loved-up youngsters met on the set of The Last Song. They split once and got back together again before confirming they had split again last year.

2 comments:

GST Training August 14, 2017 at 11:26 AM  

It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

Buy Contact Lenses August 18, 2017 at 9:23 AM  

I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 Keep Relationships

Back to TOP